Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Day Emily Wrote A Song

Brooke's 2nd day of kindergarten 9-6-12bSo on the second day of school , Emily figured out that “going to school” meant that the party crew was leaving.  She was sad when Katelyn left and when we were driving Brooke to her bus stop she started singing a sweet little song that she wrote just for the occasion.  It was a sweet ballad that went like this: “I will miss you… I will miss you... Please – don’t - leave.” 

Brooke absolutely loved Emily’s song and was glad to know she had a fan club waiting for her return the same way she used to count the minutes until Katelyn would get home from school.  I love it when they love each other like that.

2 comments:

melissa walker said...

She is the perfect little sister and the perfect big sister too!

Jerica said...

Oh my goodness. They are too cute!