Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Day We Learned About Pictures In the Street

Fall is one of my favorite things about Liberty Lake.  So last October, I decided I needed a picture of Emily on one of my favorite tree lined streets.  So right after we dropped Brooke off at school, we headed to take the picture.  When we arrived the street was clear, so I took Emily by the hand and told her to, “Stand right here while I take your picture.”  She looked at me with complete shock an said, “You want me stand IN THE STREET so you can take my picture?” She was right that a move like that was out of character for me, but I said yes, and fortunately, she complied.  The best part was when a car came down the street as I was taking pictures.  She looked at me like “SEE!!! I told you this was a bad idea.”  But I walked her to the sidewalk and the car passed without incident, except for when they slowed down to tell her how cute she was.

Fall Leaves - Emily on Ormond street 10-24-13

2 comments:

Amy F. said...

Her tights match the leaves! So cute!

Jennifer said...

Ashley, I can't get over how beautiful your family is. Seriously! I need you to come and help me be a rockstar mom like you. What a great blog you have! Hope to see you at the 20 year reunion!!!