Monday, January 12, 2015

The Day Brooke Gave Me An Early Christmas Gift

For Christmas this year, Brooke gave me a special gift on Christmas Eve morning.  I woke up and she told me she wanted to show me my gift.  She took my downstairs and I immediately saw what had changed.  The G-I-A-N-T Lego mess that had covered the Living room floor and was gone.  I was so happy it had disappeared that it didn't even occur to me to wonder where it went.  She led me past the living room and down into the family room.  She then took me over to the giant toy cupboards that I had prepared to house the Legos weeks ago but was wanting to organize them all first. She opened the cupboard doors and VIOLA!  Brooke had done the whole thing by herself.  Broken Legos were put together and everything was placed neatly on the shelves by size, type and owner.  It was magical - a true OCD Christmas miracle.  She was so proud and I was so grateful.  I thought it was so sweet of her to work so hard to do something she knew I really wanted.

IMG_1602IMG_1601

1 comment:

Monika said...

That is so sweet! What an amazing girl Brooke is.