

Brooke is still only in the 25th percentile for her weight, but after she eats you would never know it. Her belly looks like a snake after it swallows it's prey whole. We love it! And she loved "workin' it" for the camera with her shirt off. We will stop encouraging this behavior eventually, but for now it is pretty cute.
8 comments:
So when do they grow out of this, because Aidan's belly still does that?
What? This isn't cute when you are a adult? I always parade around the house like this. Maybe this is why Dan doesn't think I am attractive anymore....
Tiff
Forget Aidan's or Brooke's belly. Mine still looks like that- regardless if I have had anything to eat or not.
Better get back to yoga... hey do you have your bootie-liscious ab workout yet (or whatever it is called)? That could probably help me out.
hilarious! I love it. So you're saying I shouldn't be walking around the house just bearing my tights? I just want to pick her up and squeeze her.
You know your baby is to-die-for precious when another mom (such as myself) with three kids of her own, still "goo's and gaws" over someone else's child. Brooke really is so darling I just can't stand it. Look at that belly! Don't let that 25th percentile fool her. She has a great gut.
So cute!! Yes, it's very true only the very young can pull off this look!!
So what did you feed her? Whoa Brooke!
I remember when Melinda looked like that.. She'd do this cute thing...We'd have her push in her belly button and she'd pull in her tummy and we called it "The Melinda Miller Weight Loss Plan" and then she'd start laughing. But if you look at Melinda now.. you'd never have thought she was a SUPER chub!
She ran off most of her baby fat by the time she was 3 or 4.
Post a Comment