So today the Kindergarten Center had a fund raiser at our local Jump & Bounce. For those of you who haven't been to one of their facilities let me just tell you that these people are evil geniuses. Basically it is all of the giant blow-up jumpy toys and castles you can think of in one place and they let the kids do their thing for an hour and half. They even have an area for the little ones so we took Brooke with us. The girls had a ball.
Katelyn absolutely loves Jump & Bounce and has been their before for a couple of her friends' birthday parties, but I think today was even better because so many of her friends were there and now Brooke is old enough to join in the fun.
Katelyn spent most of her time with her good friends William and Sara. They ran around like crazy people and at one point when they came up to tell me how much fun they were having, I looked at their bright red glistening faces and told them that they smelled like little wet puppies. They thought that was great and took it as a compliment! The video will give you a small sample of how hard they played. Brooke loved the toddler area and had a great time on the slides. She wasn't interested in any help of course, so since it was all soft and bouncy I decided to let her do her thing. She did and she is now a very competent slider as you will see in the video.
Brooke was also fascinated by the big slide, so I took her down that one. She loved it and when I would try to take her somewhere else she would point at the big one again and "moo" at me until I would take her back. The "big" kids loved going down with us and thought it was so cool we were up there with them. My biggest fear was that I was going to fall down the ladder while carrying Brooke to the top and take out the 15-20 kids behind us. Fortunately there weren't any mishaps and we all had a great time.
4 comments:
I never knew about this place. Perhaps Costco isn't the most happening amusement park for the kids after all.
Do they have frozen yogurt?!
I had never been to Jump and Bounce before, but I now know why it's such a hit!!
We love the Bounce and Jump!! In fact, I'm taking Aidan there next week. Your girls are so cute.
Brooke's pretty brave. Aidan goes down that big white slide on his tummy, still. He's a little bit of a chicken.
Hey Ash, I've been there before too. While most of the moms are sitting and visiting, I'm working up a sweat as I hike to the top of "the big slide" over and over and over again with 28 lb. Lucy on my hip. I'm so glad to hear that you were actively participating as well. What greats moms we are. Go US!!!
Post a Comment