Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Day Brooke Blew Bubbles

So today was another one of those special "firsts" with Brooke. I still remember blowing bubbles outside with Katelyn for the first time and how much she loved it. Brooke on the other hand decided to blow bubbles in her own unique way today. She has a cold and every time she sneezes she blows a bubble of her own... out of her nose. The best part is that when she sees me coming with a Kleenex or the nose sucker she immediately uses her fist and smears it all around... it is a good thing she is so cute. I do however plan on putting this photo in her wedding video someday.

8 comments:

Rani said...

That is hysterical. She is still cute even with snot bubbles!

Anonymous said...

don't you just love em?? even more when they're sick??

thanks for letting me stop by your blog!

Monika said...

I LOVE IT! That is classic!

Jessica said...

see? Where would the world be without blogs? Certainly short one lovely picture.

(Missed you today!)

jillustrator said...

I think a family bubble blowing contest is a must! Don't forget to post the pictures!

The Merricks said...

Looks like she is having a good time!

day in the life of a prince said...

How can she still be so cute, with a snot bubble that size?!?!?

Meghann said...

How hilarious!!! That really is a special talent Ash, none of my kids have discovered that one. Way to go Brooke!!!