Brooke loves to sing and comes up with a song for just about anything. So it was no surprise to me when she started singing the ABC song about six months ago. She has a great memory and can remember a song after hearing it just once or twice. The funny part was that she has since come up with her own version of the song. We knew she loved Katelyn a lot but I think her version of the song says it all.
8 comments:
What a cutie patootie! I could listen to her cute voice all day long!
That is hilarious!! The kids and I just watched it 3 times. We now have our own versions of the song!
Oh so cute! I can't believe how much she's grown! But, I can't focus on anything else but of that floating baby on the sidebar. how did I miss that?! Congratulations!
Two words....come.back.
That is the cutest! What a sweet little sister! And I just noticed the floating baby! Yippee!! Hope you are feeling well!
Soooooo Cute!!!!
ADORABLE!!! She is the stinkin' cutest!!
Wow! If singin' the ABCs were an Olympic sport, she'd have the gold metal. Seriously, that's impressive! BTW, she is getting to be quite the beautiful little lady. Evan kept asking me to play this over and over for him... call us when she's 16.... :)
Post a Comment