As soon as school was out we headed downtown to play at Riverfront Park. That of course meant spending some time at Mobius.
Shortly after we got there, one of the staff members invited us into the party room for story time and crafts. Katelyn and Sara skipped out on story time (for obvious reasons) but the crafts were a blast for everyone!
It was during our time at Mobius that Emily discovered the complete awesomeness of scissors and actually got them to work. As soon as she got the hang of them, she said “I did it!” and gave herself a thumbs up for good measure.
We played until we couldn’t play anymore and then headed upstairs for lunch.
I made a relatively quick stop at Bath and Body Works and then we headed outside to enjoy the sunshine and of course some fresh hot mini-doughnuts.
The fountain did not disappoint and the girls had a blast getting wet…
… some more than others. Emily loved exclaiming, “Look guys! I’m soaked!”
It was such a great start to summer. I think we could have played in the fountain all day but we had to get Sara back to the valley for a dress rehearsal for her dance recital. Yay summer!
1 comment:
Emily cracks me up! She is so funny! Glad she mastered scissors and getting soaked.
Post a Comment