It is always hard to be the youngest and seemingly last one to get to do everything, so last fall when Katelyn got to go to a sleepover, Brooke and Emily decided they would have their own little sister sleepover.
Since Emily was still sleeping in her crib, this was a really big deal to her and Brooke was proud and excited to be the hostess.
They had a fun evening and turned the bottom bunk into a fort for added sleepover fun. When I checked on them before I went to bed, both girls were sound asleep but in the morning, this is what I found.
Emily sleeps on Mr. Bear in her crib so we moved him into Brooke’s room on the floor so he wouldn’t be too far away. Apparently, Emily had woken up in the night and decided she would assume her normal position snuggled on Mr. Bear even though he was on the floor.
They had a great sister sleepover but it looks like they will need a bigger bed, the next time we do it so that Mr. Bear can come along.
No comments:
Post a Comment