Emily is at such a fun age, I am always telling her that I don't know what I will do when she isn't home during the day to hang out with me. She makes everything so much more fun and always has me laughing.
Just the other we were driving home from Costco in Jen's car and she discovered, much to her chagrin, that a "bee" (which means anything that flies and buzzes, had joined her in the back seat. Let's just say she Fa-REAKED out. We got the "bee" out of the car and she returned to docile and non-hysterical state. Several minutes later, we were driving down the road again with her being oddly quiet when she asked in a very concerned voice, "Mom, why did Jesus make bees?" We preceded to have the discussion about how He made bees because they help the flowers and the importance of honey, etc. To which she whole-heartedly agreed, but when it came to wasps, yellow jackets, mosquitoes, tracker Jackers, etc, I was stumped right along with her. I love how her brain works and I am so glad I get to be with her all day to see glimpses into her sweet little mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment