This summer the girls and I went to Silverwood with some friends. It was our first visit there since we moved to Spokane and we had a blast. The girls loved all the rides and had so much fun being together. I thought Brooke might be a little reluctant to go without me, but she never looked back.
This “Wheel of Death” made me a little nervous… it was their first “real” ride after the carrousel and I was dying that I couldn’t go with them. For once in my life I was TOO tall for a ride. But of course they both loved it and then Brooke decided she wanted to ride on the “big” Ferris wheel. We had a great time and everybody loved the ride.
We also spent some time at Bolder Beach (the water park) with our friends. It was a lot fun and the kids had a great time. I wasn’t able to take any pictures though because I wasn’t confident that I could keep Brooke alive, make sure Katelyn was drowning or being kidnapped and keep my camera dry. But it was a great day and we look forward to going again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment