Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Day That Was For the Birds

Brooke & Kate's birdhouse 4-7-11Another one of our spring break activities was to paint a new bird house for our feathered friends.  The girls divided the house in half and painted away.  I turned out beautifully since their colors created a nice rainbow pattern.

It turned out so cute and within a matter of minutes we had some bird customers.

Brooke & Kate's birdhouse 4-7-11bBirdhouse 4-8-11aBirdhouse 4-8-11bBirdhouse 4-8-11dBirdhouse 4-8-11e

2 comments:

Monika said...

Darling bird house! Poor Jade will never have such a pretty bird house -- I shudder to think what ours would look like, but maybe that is why most boys don't usually like to paint bird houses!!

jessica said...

Could you please stop posting all these nice/fun things you do with your kids so I don't feel like such a LOSER!

Lucky girls to have such a fun momma!