We thought Brooke learned her lesson about the do’s and don’ts of stashing food back in February when we ”Found the Sandwich,” but today we discovered that she definitely DID NOT learn anything the first time.
I found the incriminating evidence behind the piano this time. On one hand, I was glad that she improved her skills at finding an inconspicuous spot but still disgusted with the result. The food was still recognizable but she identified it immediately for me in an attempt to take time off of her impending sentence. It was Chicken Alfredo Manicotti from dinner that she LOVED and scrambled eggs ala Kyle for breakfast that were amazing. The reason I mention that Kyle made the eggs is because that means they were full of cheesy, buttery goodness that no one could resist! She loved both meals, but I guess she got bored or she wants our house to smell bad or she is trying to make sure we get our money’s worth out of our contract with Orkin.
Since she lives and dies by dessert that is where we focused her punishment because this HAS to stop. She cannot have any dessert of any kind for an entire month. If that doesn’t break the behavior, we don’t know what will. Maybe I need someone to enforce a dessert ban on me, I would definitely do whatever it takes for that to never happen again. We’ll see if dessert is the chink in Brooke’s armor soon enough I guess. When the Summertime Oreo's hit the shelves I think she will rue the day that she still didn’t figure out to just hide it in the garbage can.
2 comments:
That is disgusting, but I can't help but just laugh! What a cute little stinker!!
Ewww, gross! I would be so upset, but this is hilarious since it isn't my house! I can't wait to bring this up again in 20 years!
Post a Comment