Even though the end of Daylight Savings Time means we get an extra hour of sleep, our busy day was a little bit too much for Emily. We didn’t get home from church until 4:45 p.m. and by the time everyone changed clothes and unpacked our church gear it was about 5:10 p.m. At that point I made an executive decision that it would be easy for Emily to just hang in there and go to bed a little early tonight. I put her in her pajamas, so that she would be ready to go right after dinner. She was clearly not on the same page, because this is how we found her at 5:45 p.m.
It looks like she needed more than an extra hour of sleep last night in order to make it through today.
4 comments:
OMG could she be any cuter?
She is darling! Somehow I don't think it would be as cute if someone found me asleep like that. :)
I love it!! Beckett was a basket case after church! No nap and DLST equals exhausted kids. Emily is so dang cute!
What a doll!!
Post a Comment