Emily and Brooke were so excited to meet Tinkerbell and her fairy friends, so we sent the rest of our group to the Matterhorn (which coincidentally, would turn out to be one of Brooke’s favorite rides later on) and we headed to Pixie Hollow.
Brooke and Emily were SOOOOO patient as we waited to enter this magical fairy world. I think I must have been hungry because I was seriously way less patient about it than they were. It seemed to take forever and I kept seeing a “special access” entrance that got people to the front of the line. Yay for them, but I was not in the mood for it.
Finally we made it to the front of the line and it looked like they were going to let us in ahead of the most recent VIP to enter the “get in front of everybody else” access area. I was so excited and starting to feel the magic that was pulsing through the air. Then, a super cheery fairy helper came to tell us that it would be our turn right after Tinkerbell returned. They said she was going to fly Silvermist home and bring back a different fairy friend. Seriously??? This guy needed a better cover story. We were IN Pixie Hollow – THAT IS WHERE FAIRIES LIVE!!! I was ready to lose it (it seems I might have already lost it based on my state of mind at the time). But I played it cool and sure enough, Tink returned with Rosetta. She is one of their favorites, so I guess it was ok after all.
The girls both loved every second of their time in Pixie Hollow. I loved seeing the looks on their faces. Such a magical place…
1 comment:
I love all your Disneyland posts--Man, I love that place! Probably more than my kids!
Post a Comment