Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Day Brooke Had Her Fieldtrip to the Farm

Brooke's Kindergarten field trip - Carver Farms 10-5-13aOne of the highlights of Kindergarten is going to Carver Farms for a fun fall fieldtrip.  Brooke was so excited and asked me to go with her as a helper.  I was glad to go, and thanks to my good friend Jen who watched Emily for us, I was able to be part of the fun. 

It was a gorgeous fall day and everyone was super excited.  We had four other sweet little girls in our group and everyone was ready for some fun.  After our guide told us what we were going to do and went over the rules, we were off to make our way through a corn maze and pick some popping corn.

Brooke's Kindergarten field trip - Carver Farms 10-5-13DBrooke's Kindergarten field trip - Carver Farms 10-5-13dddBrooke's Kindergarten field trip - Carver Farms 10-5-13gBrooke's Kindergarten field trip - Carver Farms 10-5-13s

Next it was time for a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.  It was so much fun watching them all have such a great time.  I love how everything is still awesome when you are in Kindergarten. 

Brooke's Kindergarten field trip - Carver Farms 10-5-13nBrooke's Kindergarten field trip - Carver Farms 10-5-13j

I also love that this sweet little girl wanted me to come with her.  It is truly an honor to get to be her mom and I am so glad I am not too embarrassing, yet.

  Brooke's Kindergarten field trip - Carver Farms 10-5-13mBrooke's Kindergarten field trip - Carver Farms 10-5-13mm

It was such a fun fieldtrip and such a beautiful day.  I’m glad I could be there with my little pumpkin.

Brooke's Kindergarten field trip - Carver Farms 10-5-13r

1 comment:

melissa walker said...

I don't think your girls will ever think you embarrass them--you are an adorable, fun mom!