Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Day We Saw Disney On Ice

Disney on Ice - 11-15-12hDisney on Ice - 11-15-12k

Last winter I took the girls to see Disney On Ice.  I hoped they would enjoy it and that it would hold Emily’s attention – the ABSOLUTLEY loved it.  It was such a great show.. a horse on ice skates, flying princesses and sparkly dancing princesses everywhere you looked.  It was awesome!

Disney on Ice - Maximus 11-15-12fDisney on Ice - 11-15-12g

I knew Disney would make it entertaining but I didn’t know that they had gone in a Cirque du soleil direction with their shows.  Rapunzel swinging around in the air by her “hair” was wicked cool.

Disney on Ice - 11-15-12e

When I bought the tickets, I mentioned it to some of our buddies and they went too.  It was really fun to all sit together and enjoy the icy awesomeness together.

Disney on Ice - 11-15-12iDisney on Ice - London Sadie Kate Em & Brooke 11-15-12aDisney on Ice - Brooke Kate Em Kyle & Kara 11-15-12

They other great part of course were the concessions.  We found the mini doughnut vendor and ate our way through the second half.  It was awesome.

Disney on Ice mini doughnuts 11-15-12aDisney on Ice mini doughnuts 11-15-12b

I love having fun kids that enjoy doing such fun stuff with me.  I also love the evil geniuses at Disney that seriously know how to make everything awesome.

Disney on Ice - 11-15-12j

No comments: