Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Day the Easter Bunny Came to Visit

Easter was so much fun this year. The girls both had a ball hunting for eggs and loved finding their Easter baskets filled with treats. Here are some photos of them enjoying the day.

6 comments:

Ilene said...

Your kids totally scored. Don't tell my boys they got cheated.

Sorry I missed tonight. Thomas had a nice phlemy cough so I had to play responsible mom. Dang it.

Susannah said...

Tell your kids to stop being so gorgeous! I love love LOVE Brooke's hair. Has she had a haircut? Clara's hair is still so fine and fly-away. It always looks like she's rubbed a balloon on her head.

Oh, and I bet I'm the ONLY ONE who noticed Katelyn's toenails. So cool!

The Merricks said...

What adorable Easter girls!

AMY said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. Your girls ALWAYS look so cute.

jessica said...

I'm not letting my girls see the stash the Easter Bunny brought your girls or they will totally feel jipped!

Penny said...

Yes, my kids also got jipped by the bunny. Your girls look adorable as always!