Since Katelyn was out of school on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I took advantage of her being home and we went to get the girls' pictures taken. Even though it was a beautiful sunny day, it was very cold and the giant ice berms that still remain from our December snow frenzy were as crusty and gray as ever. Despite that, the girls wore their spring dresses and we had a good time getting Brooke's two year old and Katelyn's 6 1/2 year old pictures taken. We are definitely ready for spring to arrive, but I am not holding my breath.
10 comments:
I don't know how you would ever be able to decide which one of these pictures to buy, because they are all so dang cute!!
Those turned out so cute...but just looking at them makes me cold!
(Great job today...I was a little annoyed when I walked in, after getting Faith to sleep and everyone was wiping tears! What did I miss?)
Those are adorable--little girls are the best!
your girls are beautiful!! I love those dresses, where did you find them??
The picture of the girls are so cute. Spring will come soon for you I hope. If you get to cold come down here for a visit.
Where do you find matching clothes? Those pictures make me think of spring too, hopefully a little earlier than last year!
Those are great pictures.
Can you recommend a good drug to give Clara so she'll be still and pose for pictures!! Argg!
Your girls are beautiful!
I got my pictures in the mail yesterday they are so dang adorable. Thanks so much for the pics!
Such great pics of both girls, I have them hanging all over the fridge!
Your daughters are so beautiful! And the pcitures turned out great.
Post a Comment