Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Day the Tutus Arrived

Kate & Brooke - tutus 3-12-10fLast week, my good friend Sue stopped by and absolutely made Brooke and Katelyn’s day… not only did she bring the most beautiful dress I have ever seen for the baby, but she also brought the girls each a beautiful tutu in their signature color.  It took them about 60 seconds before they were both dressed up with color-coordinated leotards and headbands to match.

They were so excited and loved posing for some pictures.

Kate - tutus 3-12-10aBrooke - tutus 3-12-10bBrooke - tutus 3-12-10aKate & Brooke - tutus 3-12-10dKate - tutus 3-12-10b

It is so fun to watch these two… they have so much fun with each other and love being together.

Kate & Brooke - tutus 3-12-10aKate & Brooke - tutus 3-12-10bKate & Brooke - tutus 3-12-10c 

Kate & Brooke - tutus 3-12-10eThey choreographed a welcome dance for the baby and put on several shows for me.  Katelyn is so good at teaching Brooke ballet, that I think we will just pay her to be her dance teacher.  They are so fun to watch and always coming up with something new.  I was a little skeptical that we would ever get Brooke out of her ensemble, but once I put a special hook up for her to hang it on in her room, she took it off without a problem.  We are all anxious for the baby to arrive and I am certain she will love their “Welcome” dance. 

1 comment:

Monika said...

Absolutely adorable! Does your friend sell those? I would love one in purple for Jade! :) And may I just say . . . baby it is TIME!!!!!!