Monday, November 22, 2010

The Day the Snow Finally Came

Kate Emily Brooke 1st snow 11-22-10The girls were so excited when the 1st snow of the season finally came.  They loved watching it come down out of our front window and I loved watching them watch it together.

When Katelyn got home from school they begged me to go outside and play.  I told them that it was too cold to play in 15 degree weather but they insisted and I caved.

Brooke shoveling snow 11-22-10aSilly snow shoveling girls 11-22-10bKate shoveling snow 11-22-10a

Silly snow shoveling girls 11-22-10aIt was too cold for snowballs or snowmen (the snow wouldn’t pack at all), so they tried to help by shoveling.  That turned out to not be as much fun as it looked like it would be and they were nearly frozen, so they jumped on a pile of snow and called it good.

No comments: