One of our favorite TV shows is the cartoon Phineas and Ferb on the Disney channel. I honestly get as excited (if not more) as the kids do when there is a new episode. The brothers are so funny and always coming up with something clever. We also love the overly dramatic and eccentric Dr. Doofenshmirtz and all of his “inator” style inventions.
So while I was cleaning and the girls were trying to help me, Emily (also still referred to as “Kitty” by her sisters) kept getting into everything she shouldn’t, so Katelyn came up with a Dr. Doofenshmirtz inspired invention to solve the problem. Katelyn came and got me and said “I present to you the ‘Keep track of Kitty-inator’!” It was perfect and came lined with fluffy pillows and toys. If Brooke sees Katelyn looking for a bigger bin, she better start to worry.
3 comments:
That is hilarious! We love Phineas and Ferb too. :)
Ah, yes... we too have recently discovered Phineas and Ferb. Gotta hand it to that Katelyn. She's a real thinker!
Too funny! Love the cute girls, and I can't believe how big Emily is getting I want to squeeze those cute cheeks!
Post a Comment