Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Day Emily Learned About Pumpkins

Emily as Minnie Mouse 10-31-10a While I was taking pictures of Emily in her Halloween costume, she became fascinated by the jack-o-lanterns her sisters had carved.  She was really checking them out and that is when she found the left ear on Katelyn’s pumpkin.  It was just the right size for her little fingers to grab and hold onto.  The next step for Emily is to play her favorite Emily checking out the pumpkins 10-31-10game that we like to call, “Is it food?” But we stopped her just before she got to taste the pumpkin’s ear.  I will let her try some pumpkin pie at thanksgiving but I think she is still a little young and in the wrong family to be eating raw pumpkin.

 

 

Emily stealing the pumpkin's ear 10-31-10Emily eating the pumpkin's ear 10-30-10

1 comment:

Rani said...

what a stinkin' cute mini mouse!