This year we decided to try making cake pops in lieu of our Christmas tree cakes. Ben, Bradley, Blake and Jen came over and brought their super cool chocolate melter and Jen had the cake pops ready to go.
In my opinion, cake pops provide the perfect ratio of cake to frosting/melted happiness. They tasted so good and were so fun to do with the kids.
Emily loved them too and used her powers of cuteness to get us to keep giving her more of them to eat. How do you say no to that face… just ask her sisters.
3 comments:
I want some cake pops! What a great idea to change things up in such a delicious way.
Those look delicious and I love the christmas campout! I bet those cute girls make it a fantastic Christmas at your house! Happy new year to all of you!
I wish we lived closer! These traditions all look so fun! If you are ever back this way please include me!! :)
Post a Comment