On June 13th, Brookie graduated from preschool. I always thought “graduations” from anything other than high school or college were absolutely ridiculous, but now of course, I am a big fan.
Brooke was so excited and proud to have us there to celebrate her big day. She wanted Katelyn to be there to cheer her on, so we picked up and let her join in on the fun.
She has a blast celebrating and sharing one more fun party with her awesome preschool buddies and teachers.
We love Miss Jean and so much and are so grateful we found her six years ago when Katelyn started school. I loved the picture of Miss Jean with her Hansen students: past, present and future.
We are so proud of you Brooke and excited for all of the fun that’s ahead of you. Watch out Kindergarten… here comes Brookie!
3 comments:
That Brooke is such a cutie! How can she even be going to Kindergarten already?! And my heavens Katelyn's hair is so long!!!
Sure miss seeing those girls in real life (
She is so cute--I bet her new kindergarten teacher will love her!
Yay! Congratulations, Brooke!
Post a Comment