Putting Brooke in afternoon kindergarten is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Emily and I had so much fun with her in the mornings before she would go to school. Since Emily napped in the afternoon, they wouldn’t have had this time together if Brooke was at school in the morning, so it really was a special time for the three of us.
We had a gorgeous fall an one of our favorite things to do was go out and play in our yard. The girls would help me trim bushes, cut flowers and pick the last few berries of the season.
It was so fun watching them enjoy each other so much and figure out what to do when Katelyn wasn’t their to be their activity director. They discovered that they really do enjoy each other a lot and like to play the same things. They are both fancy girls with great imaginations.
Since the weather was so nice, we would usually have a picnic lunch outside too. It was wonderful! We will really miss having lunch with Brooke everyday when she starts first grade. On that note, in the famous words of Scarlet O’Hara, “I’m not going to think about that today, I’ll think about that tomorrow.”
No comments:
Post a Comment