Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Day Brooke "Played Panties"

When Katelyn was two years old, she loved to "play pants." That game entailed her opening up her dresser drawer full of pants and she would try them all on. Sometimes she would put on several pairs at once and other times it was just a fashion show. About a month ago, I mentioned it to my mom and we wondered if/when Brooke would start to "play pants." Well, in true "Brookie style," she came up with her own version of the game. She decided to "play panties" instead.

Brooke playing panites 11-6-08aBrooke playing panites 11-6-08eShe rifled through Katelyn's drawer and then quickly took the contraband into her room where she painstakingly tried to put them on by herself. With a little help, she eventually got them on and then she decided she wanted to go for the layered look.

Brooke playing panites 11-6-08fBrooke playing panites 11-6-08bBrooke playing panites 11-6-08c

Brooke playing panites 11-6-08dShe was so proud of herself and her lovely outfit, she cried when I made her take them off. I hope she is that enthusiastic when it's time for her to be potty trained.

5 comments:

B said...

Okay that is just hilarious!!! I love what kids pick up and interpret on their own :)

Tammy said...

So cute and so funny! My kids love to put on every pair of jammies that they own - all at the same time. Why do they do this? We don't know.

Christina B. said...

That is so cute!! Brooke is adorable. I want to come visit and play with your daughters. Not the panties game though. :)

Nana Shanna said...

Darling!

Shem said...

Nice look. I think I saw the same thing in a Baby Gap ad!