Monday, November 3, 2008

The Day We Learned About Cornucopias

As I was putting out my Thanksgiving decorations, I came across a cornucopia . Unfortunately, I couldn't find the fruit to put in it, so I decided that the girls might enjoy playing with it. They have lots of pretend fruit with their kitchen, so I could picture them playing "Pilgrims" for hours.

Katelyn was on board with the idea, but Brooke enlightened us with the other, lesser-known uses for a cornucopia...

... the Hat and the Horn

Brooke with her hat 11-3-08 Brooke with her horn 11-3-08

5 comments:

The Merricks said...

Cute and resourceful, she has got it all!

Rani said...

lol... her and Calvin are definately two peas in a pod! Can't wait to see you guys next week.

AMY said...

You've got to love what they come up with. It was put to good use.

Christina B. said...

Brooke is so cute! I can't stop smiling about the picture with her wearing a cornucopia hat!

Shem said...

Hee Hee Hee! She is so cute.