I love learning life's lessons from Katelyn's perspective. She always has great stories about what happens at school and tonight she shared a good one with us during dinner:
Ashley: "How was Book Club today at school?" (they don't have reading groups anymore, it sounds fancier I guess to call it a Book Club)
Katelyn: "Pretty good, except for the part when Ryan* got kicked off of our team."
A: "Oh no, Ryan got moved out of your book club?"
K: "Well you know mom, boys can't multitask"
A: (Milk almost spraying out of my nose)
K: "As soon as our teacher said it was snack time, all he could do was sit there and eat his snack and not get his work done."
I am glad she she has embraced this lesson with open arms at such an early age.
5 comments:
Almost peed my pants! Too funny.
That is GREAT!!! I knew she was one smart girl! It took me till I was MUCH older before I figured that one out! I LOVE IT!!!
I LOVE HER!! What a fun story -- and boy is she right!!
Well...they can't!
So wise at such a young age! I literally laughed out loud. Thanks for sharing. And no offense to the men out there. Really, it's a proven, scientific fact that women usually are much better at multi-tasking.
Post a Comment