Friday, May 28, 2010

The Day Emily Turned Two Months Old

Emily -  8 weeks 5-22-10At two months old, Miss Emily weighed 10 lbs 14 oz (25th percentile) and measured 23.25 in long (27th percentile).  She is such a happy girl and has learned lots of new tricks this month.  She loves to smile and especially grins when you call her a “pretty girl.  She tries to “talk” and is proficient at cooing.  She is still a junkie for being held and loves to snuggle.  I think she missed the memo that she is a third child, because she wants to be held constantly.  Thank goodness she thinks the Baby Bjorn is an acceptable way of being held – otherwise I would honestly never get anything done.

Emily - 8 weeksEmily  8 weeks 5-22-10

Smiley Emily 5-12-10bEmily absolutely loves hanging out in her bouncy chair and checking out what everyone is doing around her.  She likes it when I put her up on the counter and she watches me in the kitchen.  She also thoroughly  enjoys observing her sisters and all the fun they have.  I am sure she will be playing right along with them before we know it.

 

Kate Brooke & Emily - May 2010Kate Brooke & Emily -- May 2010

Emily's starring contest 5-6-10bShe still loves to have staring  contests with Katelyn and loves it when Katelyn plays the piano.  I also love that Katelyn doesn’t realize she is practicing when she is playing the piano for Emily.  She plays for her sister happily and Emily thoroughly enjoys the music.  Win-win.

We feel so blessed to have three sweet little girls!

Brooke - age 3Emily - 2 monthsKatelyn -  age 7

1 comment:

melissa walker said...

Those pictures are so sweet!