Monday, July 11, 2011

The Day We Learned About Emily’s Expressions

Emily's Stink Eye 5-28-11c

So during her time at the airport and on her first flight, Emily grew tired of being adored by strangers.  That is when she perfected her signature look known as “the stink eye.”  When we went to Boise over Memorial Day weekend her look was in full swing.  Every time an unfamiliar face came over to see her, she would flash her frown.  The upside was that it made it easy to capture with the camera.  If we knew someone “new” was coming in the room, we had the camera ready.  Documentation of “The Sink Eye.” Mission accomplished.

 

 

Emily's Stink Eye 5-28-11aEmily's Stink Eye 5-28-11bEmily's Stink Eye 5-28-11e

Fortunately, once she was done initiating people with her scowl, she had lots of other fun expressions for them.  Here are some of our favorites that we captured one day.

Despair Emily 5-28-11aCrazy Emily 5-28-11aCrazy Emily 5-28-11bPerplexed Emily 5-28-11aScared Emily 5-28-11aSilly Emily 5-28-11dSurprised Emily 5-28-11bSilly Emily 5-28-11aSilly Emily 5-28-11bBashful Emily 5-28-11aSilly Emily 5-28-11cSmiley Emily 5-28-11eSurprised Emily 5-28-11aEmily's Stink Eye 5-28-11dSmiley Emily 5-28-11fSmiley Emily 5-28-11aSmiley Emily 5-28-11bSmiley Emily 5-28-11cSmiley Emily 5-28-11d

We love this silly girl so much and hope that her mood swings level out by the time she is a teenager.

5 comments:

Ashley C said...

She is so dang hilarious! I can't believe how much personality she has at such a young age.

Monika said...

What great pictures of such a fun little girl. Thanks Emily for making me laugh out loud! And may I say, you are going to have your hands full Ashley, she is quite the little actress! :)

The Merricks said...

Adorable I can't wait to meet her finally!!!!

Rani said...

OMG, can I just please repost all of these...you captured her perfectly. I was laughing so hard! Love it!

Jess said...

I found your blog again! The expressions are hiarious! You got some good ones!!!