Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Day I Went to Layton on Purpose

So I lived in Utah for 18 years and as far as I can remember I never went to Layton in all that time.  I rode/drove past it many times, but never went there on purpose or to visit.  That all changed this summer.  I went to Layton and it ROCKED!  In all honestly I still don’t know much about what the city has to offer, but I LOVED what I found there!

Cynthia, Stacey and I were all within an hour and a half of Layton and since it had a Red Robin and was centrally located, we decided to meet there.  It was like the perfect storm but in a good way.  We only got to play for a few hours but we went for quality, not quantity.  Seriously, best day ever.  Thanks ladies for making the trip – it was so much fun.  I can’t wait to do it again!  Maybe next time we will be near a beach and/or a day spa.

Ashley Stacey & Cynthia 7-11-11

No comments: