On Katelyn’s last day of school, the girls also had their final dress rehearsal for their dance recital.
The both love dance and are beautiful ballerinas.
Brooke’s class dressed as fluffy white bunnies and oh my goodness, they were adorable. Dancing three and four year olds could wear anything and be cute, but these bunny outfits were super cute. I got to be the rehearsal helper for her class, so I was backstage with them. They were all so excited to be on stage and loved how cute they looked. I spent a lot of my time taking pictures of them and explaining that no one was trying to be mean when they told them to “break a leg.”
Katelyn and her ballerina buddies were students in a classroom this year – they looked so beautiful and did a wonderful job. Gram got to be the “helper” for her class, so I got to be in the audience and watch Katelyn. I cannot believe this marked the end of her sixth year of dance.
Katelyn and three of her friends also got to dance in some interludes that helped tie the story together. They played the young versions of the main characters in the stories. It was amazing to see how it all came together and how they showed them “growing up” in the show. I kind of feel like it is happening that fast in real life too.
The rehearsal was great and Gram and I had a good time with hanging out with Katelyn and Brooke. Emily loved that she got to stay home and hold down the fort with Kyle and Pop.
1 comment:
Little girls and ballet are the best combination! They look adorable!
Post a Comment