So today Katelyn had picture day at ballet. The girls all looked so darling... they are orchids this year for the recital. Katelyn loves the costume and is thrilled that it isn't as itchy as the one last year.
While they waited to have their pictures taken, they had a chance to color - Brooke was so happy to be with all the pretty ballerinas. She tried to do everything she saw her sister do... including getting her picture taken. Brooke was very upset that she didn't get a turn
but was quickly distracted when the girls had her come and dance with them. She loves to twirl, and twirling with real ballerinas is the coolest in her one year old world.After they had their pictures taken, they had a chance to practice their dance a few times while we watched. Normally, the parents and siblings are in another room behind a one-way mirror. So the girls were thrilled to have a live audience. Brooke was not thrilled however to watch, she wanted to dance with them.

This is Katelyn's third year of ballet and we are so excited to see her perform. I am sure Brooke will not share the same joy in watching - she'll probably be trying to get right up there with her big sister.
3 comments:
OH i hope one day I can make it to one of Katelyn's recitals! I love the costumes. She looks so beautiful!
She looks so beautiful in her dress! I can't wait to put Lucy in dance, but first she needs to shed a few pounds.
Your daughters are so darling - I wish I could see them in person.
Post a Comment