Emily has been really close to laughing for several weeks now. She is super smiley and squeals all the time, but we have been anxiously awaiting her first real laugh.
So late tonight, I was hanging out with one of my oldest and dearest friends and we were talking while Emily laid on floor listening to us. Monika was telling me a story and apparently her sound effects were so good, that it finally made Emily LOL. I of course ran to get my camera and much to my surprise, she continued to laugh every time Monika would repeat the noise that resembled someone clearing their throat. Emily would laugh and then stop with a serious look on her face while she waited for Monika to do it again.
It was perfect that Monika got her 1st laugh out her – not only is she one of my closest friends, but she has always made me smile too. I still remember holding her oldest son David for the first time when he was born in 2001. I’d never been a baby-crazy kind of person, but when I held him, I was instantly hooked and knew I needed a baby too. I was so glad that Monika was part of one of Emily’s “firsts.”
Here is a video of the fun:
7 comments:
This post is too sweet. I showed my kids the video and Dylan LOL every time I play it - and then tells me more! Emily is so darling. I love that girl and her mama too!
That is so cute!! I miss her!!
I want to make Emily laugh!!! That is ADORABLE!
Oh my gosh, she is just too cute!
Oh, she is so beautiful!
Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever! I want to eat her up!
Oh my cuteness! How adorable!!! I can't believe how big she is getting.
Post a Comment