I cannot believe that this beautiful baby girl is already 3 months old. She weighs 12 pounds 12 ounces and is starting to get some of the most kissable cheeks I’ve ever seen.
Her tricks during the past few weeks included one of my favorites - sleeping through night! Emily also “found” her hands and likes looking at and holding her toys.
Her favorite things to play with however, are definitely her sisters. She loves to watch them and they love to entertain her. She has also continued to be a good eater and doesn’t spit up at all. She loves to snuggle and thinks that being held and adored is how every minute of every day should be. I couldn’t agree more and we are happy to comply.
Kyle has been taking a daily headshot photo of Emily and plans to do a photo-morph of her first year. These are some from June that show her cheeks and double chin coming along nicely.
We love you so much Emily and are having so much fun with you. You are such a sweetheart and bring us all so much joy.
1 comment:
She is adorable!
Post a Comment