Seeing the princesses at Disneyland is always at the top of our priority list (especially for Kyle), so on Monday afternoon we headed to our favorite spot to have lunch with several of them at Ariel’s Grotto.
We started of meeting Ariel and getting a picture with her before we headed to our table.
After we got settled, the trumpets sounded and a page boy announced the arrival of Princess Belle. The girls were all excited but Emily actually gasped. I love how magical Disneyland really is…
We got to meet and visit with Belle and Aurora…
… followed by Snow White and Jasmine.
The food was so good and so pretty. I didn’t take pictures of the appetizers or main course because we devoured it immediately upon its arrival. But dessert was documented.
The girls all loved the white chocolate shell and each took turns checking it out. Emily found several uses for it prior to tasting it.
I loved watching my princesses be so excited to meet Disney princesses.
No comments:
Post a Comment