So tonight I was at the mall with the girls and as we were walking past the escalator, we saw a couple making out as they were riding up to the second floor. Before I could say anything, Katelyn had a comment of her own. She exclaimed, “Oh GROSS! Don’t they know this is a mall, NOT A CASTLE!”
Apparently, you only kiss like that at a castle… I am going to hold her to that.
7 comments:
I'm dying that is hilarious! Katelyn you are so adorable!
If only they could stay that innocent until they graduate from high school.......
oh my heavens! Love that girl, I'm laughing hysterically!
That's exactly what I say to Aric.
What a smart lady. Only kiss the guy who will buy you a castle. That should be in the YW motto.
I LOVE HER!
LOL!!! I almost fell off my seat reading this! I wish I had been there! (not to see the kissing... but to hear Katelyn's comment, of course :)
Post a Comment