I love the end of the school year for so many reasons… school is almost over, fun parties, field trips and school programs. Katelyn’s had plenty of performances, but we all experienced our first school program when she preformed with the first grade on Thursday.
She was excited and had told me all about the fun songs they would sing. When we got to the school gym early I was shocked to find that only the back few rows were open. The support for these kids is WONDERFUL! The kids loved coming on stage and waving to everyone was their favorite part, second only to their rousing rendition of “There’s a Ladybug in My Soda.”
Brooke loved the songs and after the “ABC Medley” she cheered “YAY!” and was the first to start clapping. It was no secret to anyone there that she was very proud of her sister.
I eventually walked around to the side so I could get a “better” shot of Katelyn. The white arrow will help you find her in the sea of craziness. It was a fun program and we look forward to many more.
2 comments:
They do dance festivals here. Outside in the spring heat. It was so cute. I wish I could have seen Katelyn sing. I am sure she put on a great show. :)
Second grade here we come!
I can't believe she is so old. What happened to the crazy, lazy Advanta days? We are aging gracefully though, right? Love ya.
Post a Comment