This weekend, Katelyn played in her last soccer game of the season. She has worked hard and had a lot of fun with her awesome coach and team. I have learned a lot about soccer during this season but I still don’t know what this move is for, but I know to be excited when I capture it on camera… we call it the “soccer matrix” move:
If you look carefully at the photo you will notice that she is off ground, about a foot in the air… that is where the “soccer matrix” move starts. With the ball about six feet in front of her, I am not sure how she got from the pose in the air to the ball, but she did and it was cool. Those are what we call “mad skills” at our house.
She didn’t score any goals this season, but had lots of assists, some good kicks and was so sweet to everyone on her team. With that and the “soccer matrix” move, who needs a goal to feel good about your performance. We are proud of you Katelyn and love watching you in everything you do.
1 comment:
Go Katelyn! You need to teach Carter how to do that.
Post a Comment