Katelyn’s top front tooth has been lose for so long that I don’t know how the girl has managed to eat. I have tried to help her loosen it up but for the life of me I cannot pull a tooth out. I feel like I am going to pass out and no matter how strong my conviction is each time, I always chicken out just before the last tug/twist that would make the magic happen.
So after church the other day, Katelyn’s good friend Eden (age 5) told me that she finally lost her tooth. Come to find out, my friend Melissa offered to pull it out for her and it worked. I immediately volunteered Katelyn to be her next victim. Katelyn waffled between relief and sheer terror as she went back and forth about her commitment to the idea. Finally, she said she was in and since Melissa was too, they went for it. In about 2 seconds it was out. Thank you Melissa for being such a great friend and for helping me with things that I am too much of a sissy to take care of myself.
Katelyn loves not having that tooth flap around in her mouth anymore and her permanent tooth was making it’s decent by the next morning.
4 comments:
What a cute toothless girl! I CANNOT pull teeth out! It is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard to me! It just sends chills down my spine even thinking about it! I don't know what is is, but it seriously just creeps me out. I would seriously wait until my teeth were hanging by one little thread before I could pull them out. I will probably have to rely on Brian to help the kids get their teeth out when mine get to that age.
Yeah!!!Congratulations Katelyn!
I couldn't have done it either! I leave that job to the husband! Congrats Katelyn!
Katelyn quit growing up so fast!
Post a Comment