So I could not resist the evil genius that is Costco when I saw their inflatable pool this year. Two years ago I almost got one and then they ran out. Last year they didn’t get any in and so this year I bought one in early spring just to make sure we were good and ready for summer.
The girls absolutely love it! It accommodates children of all ages very well and I am a big fan of the inflatable bench and drink holders in the “upper pool.”
Brooke calls it “the beach” and thinks it is the greatest thing in the world. She asks everyday if we can “go to the beach.” I’d like to keep her in the dark as long as possible because her version of that request is really easy to accommodate.
Katelyn has had lots of friends over to “swim” and really enjoys it too. They have come up with some fun games and use the pool as part of their “plan” for their mystery/spy games.
What we have discovered though is that the pool sucks the life out of our children and makes them super hungry. They both eat like crazy after a day of playing in the pool. The downside is that it appears to cause narcolepsy in Brooke.
2 comments:
Too cute! Love the Costco pool. I love the pic of Brooke sleeping even more. Who could ask for more -- a fun thing for kids to do outside that makes them TIRED! Sign me up!
That looks like so much fun! Do you think your girls would let me play too? :) I'll bring the drinks!
Post a Comment