Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Day They Surprised Katelyn

Katelyn's Boise party 8-8-09a

After a fun day in Boise of playing with Aunts and cousins and going to see Ice Age 3, we came home to Grandma Carol’s house and found a surprise birthday party for Katelyn.  Her sweet aunts made the magic happen and the kids all had a blast.  I don’t know how I only ended up with two pictures but it was really fun and Katelyn was so surprised!

Katelyn's Boise party 8-8-09bAll the kids loved the turtle cake and had fun singing and blowing out the candles several times.  Thank you Jill and Rani for the fun surprise and great visit!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that cake is SOO cute!! i wish I had that talent in making cute cakes like that!

love all your posts, your girls are the cutest. How are you? Sorry I havent commented for a while but I have checked your blog all summer with all your fun things you are always doing with your cute family.