Living away from family usually means you miss a lot of celebrations and get-togethers. So I love that I have been in Utah for my Aunt Gay’s birthday two years in a row. She is not a huge fan of birthdays so I told her that this year we would have “Gay Day” instead of a birthday for her. She thought that was a good idea so we went for it. It is tradition that we go to lunch at Taco Time by her house. It is seriously the best Taco Time ever!
We were lucky enough to have Great Grandma Hardy come with us too. We ate lots of food and then in honor of “Gay Day” we put candles in her cherry empanada.
Lucky for her, she had help blowing out the candles. We finished off a great afternoon at her house playing with her crazy talking bird. It was a great day and we are so glad we got to celebrate you Aunt Gay! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment