Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Day We Had A Ball

So after spending a great afternoon with family in Boise, we decided to rally the troops and head to Planet Kid for an evening of fun... as you can see from the photos, we had an absolute ball!Brooke & Calvin - Planet Kid 8-23-08Katelyn & Carter - Planet Kid 8-23-08

Everybody had a chance to watch the kids enjoy themselves but we also got to go play with the kids.Brooke & Calvin - Planet Kid 8-23-08bThe crew 8-23-08

There were moments where it got scary...Sad Calvin 8-23-08

and times when it got crazy...Crazy Megan 8-23-08

thrilling rides....Katelyn - Planet Kid 8-23-08b

Katelyn - Planet Kid 8-23-08a


andBrooke - Planet Kid 8-23-08c lots of stuff for the kids to explore, climb on and slide down.Brooke - Planet Kid 8-23-08b

We had so much fun hanging out in "kid heaven" with everyone and can't wait to do it again soon!Brooke - Planet Kid 8-23-08a

7 comments:

The Sadler Crew said...

It looks like they had so much fun. Oh how I wish you lived here. We could have a "ball" too. What happened to some of your posts?

AMY said...

Boise sounds like a great place! Seems very family friendly.

Christina B. said...

Ashley! Hello! I was so excited to find your blog! I was reading a blog that I had found from a friend and saw a comment you wrote and was so happy to see you! You daughters are adorable, I can't believe how grown up Katelyn is already. I hope things are going very well for you and your family.

Tammy said...

This is totally off the subject, but I just have to laugh at the fact that almost every outfit I see Katelyn in, Amanda has the same one (or some of the pieces)! We must shop at the same place! ;) Oh, and we both have really good taste in cute kids clothes!! I love you, Babe!! Miss you tons!!!

jessica said...

You are way too nice taking your kids to a place called planet kids. I am not that nice...not even close.

I spy Kyle in the see of crazy...it's like playing where's waldo...he's even got a striped shirt on! Oh I love that I know you guys so well I can tease.

Katie said...

Wow, could that last pic get any cuter!

Amy said...

I just caught up from about a month ago, and I love reading all your posts and seeing all the fun things you do with your family. You are so creative!