Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Day We Went Swimming

Swimming 8-19-08eSo this summer we did a lot of swimming. But because of Brooke's extreme comfort with the water I did not take many pictures because I didn't dare let go of her for even a second. So during our Utah trip, we went swimming with Gram at the Draper Pool and I took advantage of having an extra set of hands so I could take some pictures.

Swimming 8-19-08fSwimming 8-19-08d

Katelyn loved showing off some of her new tricks. She also loved swimming through/underneath the waterfall while Brooke watched.Swimming 8-19-08hSwimming 8-19-08g

Swimming 8-19-08bBrooke loved having a "beach entry" swimming pool with a huge shallow end. She went underwater (accidentally) quite a few times but didn't seem to mind. Her favorite part though was dancing to the music while spinning Swimming 8-19-08caround the hand rail. It took me a while to get a picture because we were laughing so hard at what a good little pole dancer she was. I am sure that won't be so funny if it continues in a few years. Swimming 8-19-08a

By the end of the day, the girls were both completely worn out but asked if we could do it again the next day. Thanks Gram for a great day at the pool.

1 comment:

AMY said...

That last picture is so great. We too, love the pool. Aidan and I went through withdrawl this year.