To celebrate Christmas and the last day of school, Brooke and I went to Katelyn’s class party.
They played some fun and silly games.
And all of Katelyn’s friends were so sweet to Brooke. One of her buddies gave Brooke a new puzzle so she happily worked on that at Katelyn’s desk.
They also loved the treat station and made some cute marshmallow snowmen.
Then it was time for Bingo. Brooke ended up being one of the first ones to get Bingo so she kindly gave her care to Katelyn. They had a great time and I am so grateful that they have such a good time together.
Later that evening, Kyle went out to work on more Christmas lights. He was trying to scare us through the window above our front door… so we went out to say hello and move his ladder. Thank goodness he is always such a good sport. I love Christmas Break!
No comments:
Post a Comment