We’ve been planting and growing sunflowers now for several years and we have learned one thing – that every year, they get taller and taller. The first year, they were only as tall as the girls and now we couldn’t reach the top even if they stood on our Little Giant ladder. At this rate, we will need a cherry picker in order to take a picture with them next year.
Since the tallest flower was facing away from our backyard, we decided to take the Barbie jeep and ride around to the back of our “farm.”
On the way back, Emily decided she wanted to go for a ride in the jeep. I thought she’d be scared to death, but she loved it and wouldn’t give Brooke’s spot back to her. Time for the side car… or maybe Power Wheels will come out with a bus so that everyone can fit.
2 comments:
Every year I want to plant sunflowers and be like you! Next year send me a text with the info when you do it! PLEASE!
I feel like I was a part of this moment.( I drove by as you were taking the pictures ;) ) missing you!
Post a Comment